Friday, January 22, 2010

Colt McCoy's letter to Austin

To the City of Austin and Longhorn fans everywhere:

My time at the University of Texas has been filled with countless memorable experiences, from the 45 wins I was fortunate enough to be a part of to the Big 12 championship this season.

You have been there for me through everything and have shown your unwavering support. You have always believed in me, and for that I will be forever grateful.

As much as I am looking forward to the next chapter in my life, I am also saddened by the thought of leaving. I have loved being a student and an athlete at the University of Texas, and every second I wore the Longhorn uniform was special to me. This school and this city hold a special place in my heart that words can't describe, and I intend to remain an active part of this community that has given me so much.

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will carry your cheers and support with me always. Regardless of where my next stop may be, I will forever be a Texas Longhorn.

COLT MCCOY

No comments: