Friday, December 11, 2009

Here are some of the Tiger Woods Txt with Jamiee Grubbs

(Sept. 27, 8:45 p.m.) Tiger decides he is Jaimee’s “boyfriend” and that they will “always be together”

Tiger: do you have a boy friend
Jaimee: I don’t even have someone I am dating … no … u can be my boyfriend
Tiger: then I am
Jaimee: I wish
Tiger: quiet and secretively we will always be together
Tiger: when was the last time you got laid

.
(Sept. 27, 6:38 p.m.) Tiger probes his alleged mistress about Jaimee’s “dates”

Jaimee: miss u
Tiger: now that’s hot so who is your new boy toy
Jaimee: no new boy toy … still running dry… been on 2 real dates in the pat 2 months
Tiger: I need you
Jaimee: then get your tight ass over here and visit me! I need u
Tiger: I will wear you out soon
Jaimee: how soon? I got a new piercing
Tiger: really. Where
Jaimee: I just sent u a pic of it … is on my cheek below my eye … implanted a little diamond
Tiger: send it again. I didn’t pick up on that
Tiger: you just need some attention from me

.
(July 26, 11: 22 p.m.) Tiger prods Jaimee about a male friend.

Jaimee: I drove out for the night to surprise a friend with a present for there birthday
Tiger: what kind of present your naked body
Jaimee: haha no a watch I slept alone
Tiger: alone with him that is
Jaimee: haha I wish

.
(Oct. 1, 6:06 p.m.) Tiger accuses Jaimee of having a thing for “big black guys”

Jaimee: is it orange county time yet?
Tiger: oh stop
Jaimee: hahaha I know … but you canceled on me last time so the anticipation is killing me … im finding myself watching sports center … haha j/k it isn’t that bad
Tiger: its never been that bad
Jaimee: very true … I only watch football
Tiger: Figured you would say that. Big black guys.
Jaimee: u are my first, last and only black guy! U should feel special
Tiger: why do I not believe that?
Tiger: [later, in response to Jaimee's mention of a date who was "full of himself"] you kinda like that for some reason which is weird why you decided on me.
Tiger: having an asian mother and a military father you cannot and will not ever be full of yourself
Jaimee: I have fun with u, you always make me smile and I am not afraid to be myself or say anything to u … the day I met u I thought u were going to kick me out a few times but for someone reason you didn’t and u have told me numerous times I talk to much but slowly as I get to know u iI think your absolutely amazing
Tiger: you are wrong I’m bone thugs in harmony

.
(Oct. 18, 3:40 p.m.) Tiger orders Jaimee to take a “very naughty” photo of herself.

Tiger: send me something very naughty
Jaimee: some things are worth waiting for lol … besides im at work
Tiger: go to the bathroom and take it
Jaimee: haha ur too much

Later that day, after they seemed to have hooked up, Grubbs texted him right after he left asking her to come back, and then he refers to himself as “blasian.”

Jaimee: are u leaving me cause your wife is still in newport I am lonely now … i like falling asleep in your arms

.
(Oct. 18, 11:38 p.m.) Tiger calls himself “blasian” — black and Asian.

Tiger: sorry baby I just can’t sleep. Its just a problem I have.
Tiger: she is not here. They left this morning
Jaimee: well I appreciate you not wanting to wake me up but if y couldn’t sleep I would have rather sat up and talked to u more … find out why I keep falling more and more for u
Tiger: Because I’m blasian
Tiger: I’m sorry bab. Im already home.
Jaimee: I’m putting my underwear back on … thats a no no … come take them off
Tiger: you are too funny

.
(Nov. 26, 11:16 a.m.) Even on the one day when Tiger should’ve been spending quality time with his family, he was texting Jaimee.

Tiger: happy thanksgiving to you
Jaimee: u too love

No comments: