Thursday, August 20, 2009

BRAD PITT AND ANGELINA JOLIE GAVE BICYCLES TO SCHOOL KIDS IN NAMIBIA:

Remember when BRAD PITT and ANGELINA JOLIE banked $4 million by selling off pictures of their first biological offspring, Shiloh??? As you may recall, they promised to donate all that money to charity.


--And now, we know where a little bit of it went.


--About $10,000 of it was used to purchase bicycles for use by children at two schools in the African nation of Namibia. And it's already making a huge difference.


--Before, these kids had to walk to school. And that could be treacherous and time-consuming.


--16-year-old Emiliana Shikongo says, quote, "I had to get up at 5:00 A.M. and leave home in the dark to get to school on time. It made me very tired. Now I can stay at school until 4:00 or 5:00 P.M. to finish my homework and still get home before dark.


--"Now my teachers and parents are happy with my performance . . . already I have improved my average, and my aim is to be getting 100%. I know with the bicycle I can do it."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why so late ?????
Shilo is very old. The cover picture is many years ago.
Why so late?
I know it!
The money had to bring interest rates for Brad and Angelina!
LIAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Brad can make advertising for his movie!
LIAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

why so late ?????
Shilo is very old. The cover picture is many years ago.
Why so late?
I know it!
The money had to bring interest rates for Brad and Angelina!
LIAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Brad can make advertising for his movie!
LIAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!