Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fwd: Hey

This made my year. Thx. Jb

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kristin Seibel <kgseibel@mac.com>
Date: September 17, 2008 6:50:49 PM CDT
To: mornings@jbandsandy.com
Subject: Hey

   Dear The Morning Show Crew,
              This email is long overdue.  I am a 4th grade teacher and part of what drives me is the hope that I am reaching at least one student or that maybe I was the hug they needed to make it through that day.  I see you guys as life touchers too.  But I also realize that it is very rare to get to see the change you have made in someone else's life so I wanted to take this time to tell y'all how wonderful you guys are.  I have been a listener since I was 19 years old and I am now 27.  You are my addiction, I don't drink, I don't smoke, I just crave the radio.  When I wake up in the morning my alarm is your voices.  At times I find myself singing to a morning song playing, laughing at a rerun story, or just waiting in suspense as I listen to then end of a story.  Either way the majority of the time I roll out of bed motivated to go to work an make a change in a child's life because of your ability to start my day with a smile on my face.  Life has many ups and downs and I have listened to you all over the course of about 8 years so I have had rough things happen but being able to hear you guys helped me face those hurdles.  At times my husband makes fun of me  because I throw the biggest fit when I wake up and realize that you guys have taken vacation.  I truly believe you all need vacations but it does not make it any easier for me.  All this just goes to say that I love waking up with you guys and if you have ever wondered if you have touched someone's life then wonder no more!  I am truly impacted by the things you say and I know that as long as you keep making me smile then I will live longer!  No pressure! jk.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  You guys are absolutely wonderful.   I can't wait to hear you in the morning!!!

Sincerely,
Kristin


1 comment:

Wencked said...

Ditto!

I'm on a 2 month leave right now and I don't get to listen in the morning like I did while I was at work. But I love that you guys blog like you do! I feel like I can keep up a little with the show. I miss hearing you everyday, but I will be back soon!