Sunday, December 30, 2007

about to go back to work

So I've been a bit absent for a couple weeks. I was on vacation and really shut down. It's blown by too quickly as it always does.
I just posted information about the sidekick position available on our show. You can get there from the mainpage at www.jbandsandy.com
I'm excited to find the right person for this job. I think what we have lined up is going to be a very fun process and a great avenue for some who has never done radio to get their chance.
One of my goals for 2008 is to be much more active on this blog. I hope many of you find it useful and entertaining.
It's been a good vacation, other than getting this damn lung infection that everyone seems to have. I'm trying to shake it because we have our first bike race of the season on Jan 19th! I'm not ready.
I've been wearing out some cd's on the break. Eddie Vedder "Into the Wild". The new Amy Winehouse and the new Subdudes. Killer stuff.
I'm feeling very mellow right now. Built the first fire in a year. Listening to Eddie Vedder, trying to get some work done... but really just trying to get my brain working again because of the break.

2 comments:

Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

happy new year! feel better soon.

Pink Sun Drops said...

JB, do you have a list of your favorite sushi places somewhere? I remember you guys talking about your favorite local sushi places but can't find it anywhere on the site or your blogs. If you don't have one listed would you mind posting one somewhere for all the sushi aficionados out there?