Friday, June 29, 2007

Ouch. My foot.

This is such a bummer. Yesterday, while vacationing in San Diego, I had such a great time doing a nice run for an hour. My wife and I love to work out and don nothing the rest of the day while on vacation. I have completely jacked up my foot. What the hell happened. I felt great on my run yesterday. I totally gave up running years ago because of the knee pain it caused. I have been feeling really good running and feeling like I could get back into it. For some reason late yesterday, my foot started feeling like it was broken or something. It hurts like hell. I ran on it again this morning and thought I could run through the pain, bad idea. It's really hurting now for no good reason. No more running for me for awhile.
Plan on laying outside all day. I just finished the best book I've read in a long time. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. Total chick book but I absolutely loved it. More on that later.
I'm also getting lost in the new Kings of Leon cd "Because of the Times".
I'm almost out of Pacifico, so I'll be hobbing to the store soon.

No comments: