Monday, May 28, 2007

my current playlist

I am really trying to fine tune my ipod for a full 4 gig of songs that I can put on rotation and absolutely love. I'm kind of old school in that I try to keep albums in tact whenever possible. I just can't bring myself to be one of those people who just downloads a single they hear and has no curiosity about the rest of the album. I have to like most of an album to feel good about a band.
Also, for right now I only want new music on my ipod. I have been on a discovery of new bands since the first of the year. I have found a ton of new stuff. Here are the albums that I am really into right now, for this week anyway.

Band of Horses- Everything all the Time

The Bravery- The Sun and the Moon

The Fratellis- Costello Music

LCD Soundsystem- Sound of Silver

Phoenix- It’s Never Been like that

What Made Milwaukee Famous- Trying to Never Catch up

No comments: